Saturday, August 16, 2008







Amelia and her Gradaddy sitting on the swing together.






















Okay so it hasn't even been a week and here I am again, blogging. I finally found our camera and so I have taken a few pictures. This week Amelia started school. She started on Wednesday. So far she loves it. she gets to pack her own snack everyday, so she is very excited about that. She also got a hold of the camera this week and took several pictures. She Loves to play with the camera. I told Nana, Amelia could probably teach her how to use her camera. This picture she took of herself. She is a busy bee around the house. She stays busy cleaning and organizing.
Gretchen Has had a very eventful few weeks, well not really she mostly sleeps, eats, poops, and walks around like she is a hot shot. she is really proud of herself for being able to walk. she just grins and laughs. if you will notice, it is kind of hard, she got her ears pierced. she has also started thinking about liking her grandaddy. she is just in the thinking stages, but they have made alot of progress this week. Grandaddy swung her in the swing the other evening. it was the sweetest thing to see them together. it makes this crazy small town life worth seeing my children spend time with grandmom and Grandad, and Nana and Pappa. Gretchen really Loves her pappa. she will go right over to him and be happy and content sitting with him.

Estella Has had a great week at school. She said she was going to make a new friend everyday. Her 2nd cousin Caitlin came home from school with us on Thursday. They had a great time playing together.
I got all my hair cut off this week. It is too stinkin hot down here to be trying to grow your hair out. I also found out this week that we are going to have another baby. We are all excited. We don't know how far along we are yet I go to the doctor on the 26th. That is about it for this week.

7 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

I love how you snuck in the info about your first born in the wilderness at the end. :P

Carol said...

Another blog! I am soooo impressed with your diligence. The pictues are great no matter who took them.

Andrea said...

Awww.... i miss my girls soooo bad!!! They look all grown up already!! I cant believe you are already posting another blog!!!

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

Corey wants to know if you guys have figured out what causes that. If not he will make sure that he gives you a call to explain it. Congrats guys

John and Jamie said...

Congratulation girl. I am so happy for you guys. Now we get to be pregnant together. Maybe we can talk Eliza in to it to. What do you think?
Your kids look so cute Gretchin is really geting big and I love your hair cut too. Try to stay cool.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha HA Haaaaaaaa! That kills me. Well Congratulations! Another girl???? :)

Heather O'Pry said...

Eileen your hair looks great.