Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Okay so I went to doctor last week. I was so excited to find out how far along I was. The doctor said I was 9 weeks along. I was excited that I was that far along. The official due date is March 29th. That is my oldest Sister, Lynelle, birthday. I will probably have the baby a week early. I was lucky to get the chance to see my sister Annette give birth to her 3rd child this past Friday. It was very exciting he was a 8.8lb baby boy named Evan Jackson. Annette did great, but I must say that I am glad I have c- sections. I guess since that is all I know I am just scared of the other way. I was a bit jealous that she was able to eat right after she had the baby, and I have to wait like two days to eat after I have a baby. It really made me a little nervous to think about having to go thru this again, but I am excited to have another baby. I can't wait to see if it is another girl!!! I have a while till we find out. I have been a bit sick this time.

Also this week was Gretchen 1st birthday. I will post pictures later. she seemed to have a great time. Estella & Amelia were much more excited about her birthday than she was. well I better get back to work .

7 comments:

John and Jamie said...

Well your due date is only 5 days after my. Our baby will be right by each other. You have the girl and I will have the boy. Or will it be the other way around :) Congratulation Eileen I very happy for the two of you.

John and Jamie said...

I forgot Happy Birthday Gretchen

Carol said...

Congrats to all! Gives me another chance to be a surrogate gmom. Love you bunches!

The Sauls Family said...

Bella's birthday is the 20th, which is also the frist day of Spring. I thought that was always a good omen- new life, new birth, all that jazz.

I really think you're having a boy this time, just for the record.

Anonymous said...

Wow child birth. That just blows my mind..... Gretchen and baby #4 will be about the same age as Travis and I are! I always liked having having some one that close in age to hang out with :)

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

I second that motion about the c-section. I went through labor and well it wasn't that great. But I did want to eat and they don't let you. oh well what ever happens, happens. Congrats

Heather O'Pry said...

Congratulations Eileen. How have ya'll been doing? I will have to check your blog to keep up with everything or get my contact info from Michelle. Talk to ya soon, Take care!