Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Talents

Okay so Davids mom has asked us to share some of our hidden talents. I wouldn't say mine are hidden,but they are a bit unique. Lets see first of all there is the burping of the alphabet that I do so well. this is a talent that has taken a lot of practice to perfect. It started when I was on a swim team in my youth. I would drink so much water during practice that I would burp the whole way home. So my sisters and I started trying to make it interesting. I definately was the best at it.
My next "Talent" is that I can quiver my chin and make people really believe that I am upset and about to cry, The only problem with this "talent" is that everyone that is close to me knows that I can do it so it doesn't work anymore.

In other news,Estella had a very rough weekend. she was swimming Saturday and somehow feel on the concrete and hurt the palm of her had pretty bad. Then Sunday night she went to get in bed and she forgot that the ceiling fan in her room is really close to her bed and she leaned over the edge to look for something on Amelia's bed and well lets just say the ceiling fan won. she cut the right side of her head and we stayed up for several hours icing it and trying to get rid of her headache. I let her stay home from school yesterday. She seemed fine though so back to school she went today. Amelia got to bring home the share bag at school. we get to fill it up with thing that start with the letter C. she is very excited that it is her turn to do the share bag. We are going to make cookies to put in it this afternoon. Gretchen is doing good. I am only nursing right before she goes to bed. she is starting to sleep through the night more!!!!! I am very excited about that. Andrea came down to visit us this weekend. It was so nice to see her. The girls sure were glad to see her.Amelia keeps asking when is Hanga going to come back. David has been gone alot helping his dad with an air conditioning job, and I have been a bit sick this past week. I am starting to feel a lot better. I hope it last!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like portions of your clan had a "good" weekend. Hope everyone holds all their body parts together for the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are settling into Tifton life. I admit that I miss it and am excited to be able to come visit next month.