Friday, July 10, 2009

22 Pounds and counting





I know what your thinking... Why does she always post pictures of Dallin with grandmom, Well, that is because that is where he ALWAYS is. He is weighing in at 22 pounds and he looks like he is about half as tall as grandmom. He is only 3 and a half months old. He is the happiest baby on the planet. He smiles and coos and talks. It is so fun to watch him grow. I just wish it wasn't going by so fast. Grandmom and him are best buddies and they share a little time with me when he is hungry and needs to eat. I am so glad that He is here and that Grandmom enjoys him. In spite of being held all day, He happily goes to sleep in his bed alone. I don't know why I have been so blessed, I am just grateful that I am.

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

I'm loving your profile picture, Eileen!

Carol said...

Thanks for the pics and the update. It's great to see how people are changing.

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

wow! I can't believe that he is 22 pounds and only 3 1/2 months old. that is like 2 babies in one. that is nuts. Your poor back!!!! he is adorable though!

Laura Binkley said...

Hey Eileen! Love your blog! Dallin is adorable! We moved up to Nashville, so next time you're in town to visit Carla, I'd love to see you! Hope you and your family are doing great!