Sunday, August 30, 2009

Caught Ya




Several weeks ago I came over to check on Dallin, Grandmom and him were sitting on the porch, And I walk up to find Grandmom feeding him her english toffee ice cream bar. So I went home to get the camera and while I was gone she destroyed all evidence. but I did catch her with my eyes. So I took some pictures of Dallin searching for more. All this time I thought his thighs were from his mothers golden milk, little did I know you got to watch that Grandmom! she tells me it was the first time, but I'm not so sure??? Then a week or so later at her birhtday party Aunt Alice tried to feed him some of her Pear cobbler, and he made a face like he wasn't so sure about it, and what does Grandmom say? Alice, He don't like that if he did he would be smacking? So tell me how would she know this???

No comments: