Monday, September 28, 2009

Boo- Boo's




Gretchen has become obsessed with boo boos. She invents boo boos, just so she can put a band aid on. As you can see in the pictures, she has them everywhere. Who know what people think when we are out and about. I just know that it is hard to entertain a 2 year old for long and if a $2.14 box of band aids keeps her happy for a few days, I think that is pretty cheap entertainment. I mean have you been to the movies lately? I took Estella, Amelia , Andrea, and myself to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs Friday. My word I was out almost $40.00 and that was just to get in the door. So I will happily pay $2.14 and hope that she sticks with the band aids for quite a while.

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

Mama V and I used to joke that the girls would wear band-aids as fashion accessories- especially whenever they were over at her house, because she always buys cute band-aids!