Monday, September 28, 2009

New teeth and the tootless

Dallin has 4 teeth now. Two on the top and two on the bottom. He has bitten me 3 times so far nursing, so if this keeps up he may get skinny really fast. Amelia lost he first tooth Friday September 25. She was very upset about it. I ended up just pulling it really fast, because it was just hanging on by a thread and it was ready to come out. She was complaining yesterday about something scratchy on her gum, so I took a peek and sure enough. It was her new tooth coming in already. So it must have been moving the old one out of the way. I am going to try to get a picture, but so far she hasn't let me take one. She looks so cute.

1 comment:

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

what a cute little boy. We just had our 3 girl. check out our blog to see all that we have going. Kiss his chubby little cheeks for me.