Thursday, March 4, 2010

family Christmas pictures



one big happy family

Now that is more like how it went


Who let these people out of the Zoo?
I know it is march and I am posting Christmas pictures. Deal with it and be happy that you get to see them okay! so I am a few month behind in my blogging, why should my blogging feel left out I am a few month behind in just about everything, but at least I am still plugging along. I will eventually get to it.The annual family Christmas picture was insane as usual. Why do I even try? 4 kids and a crabby husband do not make for fun picture taking moments. We did finally get an acceptable one. I know I will look back and treasure the memories of getting the pictures done as much as the pictures themselves. I love my family no matter how crazy it gets!

2 comments:

Susan said...

don't stress! at least you got them to all stand in one place. Their personalities certainly shine in these pics!

Georges said...

Aww, what a great looking family you have. Miss you girl! One day I hope to meet your clan, until then, I am happy to catch up with you through blogging and Facebook. Love ya!