Sunday, July 10, 2011

getting ready for church






















Okay so as you can tell the only one trilled with getting thier picture taken is Dallin. I took these a few weeks ago right before we left for church, and they all were mad and didnt want their picture taken. I couldnt get pitures of Gretchen or Randy but you win some you lose some. I am amaze at how grown my girls are getting. I have had one of those weeks where I am wondering where the time has gone. I took Estella to get some shoes this week and she is waering a size nine. yes you read it right a 9. I still think it must just be the type of she she got or something and then I took her to get some shorts and she is officially in adult sizes. the amzing thing is they fit and as much as I hate to admit that she is growing up I am glad to finally find some clothes that fit her. she looks so cute and grown up and I am think I might have to start locking her in the basement. The good thing is she is so shy about boys and freaks out about it, But Amelia, miss sassy herself is all about boys and has a handful of boyfrinds already so I am afraid she is going to be like her mom and be a flirt big time so please pray for me or her or both...








No comments: