Sunday, July 10, 2011

homemade granola








Gretchen and Dallin had a great time "Helping" me make granola. They were both great taste testers and I couldn't have asked for better help. Gretchen started getting all sassy when she realized I was taking pictures of her. She is such a mess, but I am glad she is my mess. I feel like I did pretty good at the granola. the first batch was a little more chewy but I guess that is what happens when you dont read ALL the directions and you cook like paula dean and just trow a whole sick of butter in the bowl and dont even realize it was suppose to be less than that till it is already in the over, but dont worry David found a way to force himself to eat it. I made another round of the homemade Granola yesterday to send with Randy to scout camp. He left this afternoon and will be gone for a week so I had to load him down with granola and cookies. I hope he has a good week and learns alot.




No comments: