Sunday, July 10, 2011

I know it has been a while...























As most of you all know we moved to Alabama. Huntsville area way up north. We live about 10 miles from the Tennessee border. And are loving it here. We ventured out this past week to the botanical gardens twice and to the space and rocket center. We had so much fun! the kids really loved the little ride thing that shot them up into the air. I think Dallin will definately be a roller coaster rider. he was smiling so big. Gretchen loved it too but she was a little more cautious than Dallin. We love our new ward and house. But we do miss the Family in tifton tons. The first two weeks we were here Dallin cried himself to sleep just about everynight saying "Grandmom, Grandaddy" over and over. It was enough to break my heart but I kind of wanted to cry my self saying the same thing. I miss them so much and I am eternally thankful for the well mannered little boy they have raised that I call my son. I am so thankful for them opening their heart and making room for me, and loving me through all my faults and short comings. I am also thankful for all the love and help that Nana and Papa have given us. I miss the comfort of knowing people and seeing people I know where ever I went, but I am enjoying many things about here too. I love having my own kitchen, if only I could learn that i am not cooking for the whole compound and make smaller portions of stuff. I am excited for the new adventures and growing that we are all doing by having to be by ourselves without any family, and it makes me appreciate the time we have with them all the more. Anyway life is good and we feel so blessed to be able to grow, but just want you to know that we miss you and love you all.







1 comment:

Nancy Seaman said...

I miss you bunches but it is like when we went to Pennsylvania. It was so fun to go and do things as a family. Love all the photos. I'll make sure gmomn sees them.