Monday, November 17, 2008

A Boy!


Did I read that right? It's a boy? I am still a bit unsure myself. Come on I don't make boys. The doctor says it is so I guess in about 4 months we will see if he is right. Estella is so excited. she wants a brother so bad. I keep telling her it isn't all its cracked up to be, no offence to my 4 wonderful brothers, but really all they do is pick on you. It has definitely been different this pregnancy. I was actually sick in the beginning. I have been so tired this time too. I guess I can't blame it all on the fact that its a boy I ain't getting any younger either. Really though we are all excited, except for Amelia- she really wanted another sister. I am sure as soon as the baby gets here she will be just fine. She was so great with Gretchen, and she is my little nurturer. She just loves little babies. Last week I was put in the hospital, because I was feeling like I was going to pass out. I think I was just overly tired, because Gretchen has an ear infection and I was up all night with her. they ran all kinds of crazy test, but couldn't find anything wrong so they sent me home!! thank goodness. It still happens a little here and there but for the most part I feel much better. Gretchen has been on her medicine for almost a week, but this morning she woke up with a 102 fever. It freaks me out when my kids start running high fevers. she is happy but burning up with fever.

2 comments:

John and Jamie said...

Congrats on the boy we are so happy for you. Till Estella I love her rat. look like Gretchens birthday went good. Till her we said happy late birthday. We miss you guys. Thanks for the great pictures.

Heather O'Pry said...

Eileen I am so happy for you and your little boy. I told Michelle the night of Halloween at the church things were not the same without Eileen. Her and I both miss you. Hope all is well and congratulations!