Monday, November 17, 2008

Gretchens 1st Birthday Aug 28, 2008



So it may be late but better than never right? I have been meaning to post these pictures since August. Gretchen had a great first birthday. We had to improvise since Aunt Annette is all the way in Atlanta, and I have no sams near by to cheat and go buy a cake, so I decided to do a strawberry one. She seemed to like it. I may have taken two cake decorating classes,but that don't mean they taught me patience. I just can't spend all that time decorating for someone to just cut it up and destroy all my hard work. I know I am so in the running for mother of the year Huh?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hey, why do you think I don't enjoy cooking? You spend all that time cooking and then it's gone in a jiffy. I hated baking cookies especially just for that reason. They could be gone before you barely get them off the pan. And then you spend all that time baking a cake and stacking it up and frosting it and wham, it's gone with just a few slices!!!