Thursday, May 7, 2009




Aunt Lynelle Came to visit us! We had a great time. It was so good to see her. She lives in Winnemucca, Nevada now so it isn't very often that we get to see each other. She is coming back in 5 weeks, and bring 3 of her kids with her. YEAH! She brought all kinds of goodies for the kids. She busted her butt sewing for my munchkins. She made each of the girls two dresses with matching socks ans hair bows. Dallin got an adorable gator outfit, two snugly blankets, a gator fabric quilt. it is so cute I will have to take a picture of it and post it. She also made him 3 sheets for his bed, another blanket, and his blessing outfit. I know, I am so spoiled. She has always been so good to my kids. I am so blessed to have a great big sister. She also helped me get started organizing all my pictures so that I can start scrap booking. and let me tell you that was a mess. I had pictures shoved in all kinds of places. she worked really hard to help me get alot done. Lynelle was here for Estella's spend the night makeover party, and she pretty much took over for me, I had to keep nursing Dallin, so she stepped in a saved the day. I can't wait till she comes back.

No comments: