Monday, May 11, 2009

Estella's makeover party





Estella's birthday, Part 2. She had a spend the night party on Friday. On Saturday morning after only a few hours of sleep they did makeovers. It was insane, but fun. They had a blast. Amelia was so funny. She kept holding the mirror trying to be so precise putting on her lip gloss, never mind the globs of eye make up. I am glad to report that I lived thru it, but I am not necessarily looking forward to teenage years. Estella had her cousins Madeline, Isabella, and Caitlin. She also had her two great friends from church Erin, and Ayla. I did try to teach Estella the concept that less is more sometimes, but you see how well I got my point across?

1 comment:

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

wow, that is some makeup! Aiselyn and Abby do the same thing. I made the mistake of getting purple makeup for christmas and they walked around looking like they were sickly and deathly. It was gross to say the least!!!