Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What would I do without Grandmom




Grandmom has been my lifesaver! This is where you will find Dallin from about the hours of 11:30am-6:00pm, Monday- Sunday. Well except for when he takes a break to nurse. I am so grateful that Grandmom love's that little man! He came at the perfect time. She had just finished her radiation, we were worried about her not feeling like getting up and going, but no problem there. She is up and ready to hold the little man everyday. It is the sweetest thing to hear her talk to him. The Lord knew what He was doing sending him when he did. She is so great with him and they love to nap together. I am also so lucky, I don't think I could do it without her. I never thought 4 kids would be so much harder than 3 but wow it is. Thank you Grandmom for being my Hero!

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

Grandmoms (and Grandmom, specifically!) are awesome!