Monday, May 11, 2009

One Funny Kid











Gretchen Is so full of personality these days. She is such a joy to me. Here are a few pictures of her doing some of her favorite things. I know all kids go thru the wearing big people shoes, but she takes it to extremes. All day long that is what she does. It is not at all unusual to find her with a flip flop on on foot and a high heel on the other. She isn't picky, but noisy is always better. She also loves to sing. Now mind you this is my child that doesn't talk yet. She jabbers all day and she believes she is talking, I just haven't been blessed with the gift of speaking in tongues, so I have no idea what she is saying. We sing the " If your happy and you know it song" and when it gets to the part that says, then your face will surely show it, she puts her fingers beside her mouth and twist them around. It is darling to watch. Now don't get me wrong if you have seen my sister in law Jennifer's blog you will see that she has plenty of attitude. It must run in David's family, because we all know I don't have an attitude. I really am enjoying watching her grow, and learn new things.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cute!!! I love it! I wish I were there to witness it in person!! Ya'll should just move to Idaho with me so I don't miss all of this stuff!!

Georges said...

This is so funny because Noah does the exact same thing with shoes right now. He will put any shoes on, as long as they're not his. What a cute girl she is!!