Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tennessee Bound




We went to Tennessee to see Carla, Danny, Jordan, and Savannah. this was April 8-11. It was a very LONG trip up there. I was beginning to wonder what in the world I was thinking.Estella and Amelia were fighting, Dallin was screaming and Gretchen was bored out of her mind and we were still south of Atlanta. It seemed like we were never going to get there, but we did, and I am so glad we went. It was so good to see them. I miss my sister like crazy. We were so spoiled to live right by each other for several years. Our kids miss each other so much too. While we were there Jordan got Baptized. It was wonderful to see. They seem to Love it up there and even though I miss them I wish them the very best.

3 comments:

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

wow, I can't believe how grown up everyone is...and I thought you didn't have boys! congrats, I hadn't even heard that you were expecting, but I guess I am normally out of the loop of things. congrats again and I hope all is going well.

John and Jamie said...

Till Estella Happy birthday for us!

The Sauls Family said...

I love the looks on Amelia and Savannah's faces! :P