Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm to young to have a 7 year old!




How could this happen? where has the time gone? Estella Turned 7 on April 23rd. I am feeling a bit old. I can't have a 7 year old. 6yr old was fine, but 7 is way to close to ten, and once you hit ten, teenagers are just around the corner. She had a great birthday. She really wanted a guitar for her Birthday, David found this really cute pink one. she loved it. We had her favorite meal. Mommy's mushroom steak and mashed potatoes. The sister missionaries came over for dinner. On Friday she had a spend the night party. She is growing so fast and I am trying to enjoy it as it flies by!

2 comments:

John and Jamie said...

I am so happy to see you bloging again. I loved the pictures I can't get over how big your kids are getting time does fly by. Estella 7 now and before you know it the next 7 years have come and gone and you will have a 14 year old. is that not grazy. I going to have a teenager in my house next year. Oh I feeling old.

Susan said...

Hey. having a 7 year old is a piece of cake. I have 2 kids who have been 7 at least 4 times now...(get it...7x4=...well you can figure the rest) Look at the shape I'm in !!!